REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2013
Earlybird: $0 until Feb. 28, 2013
Registration: $25 from March 1 through 31, 2013
Last Minute: $50.00 from April 1, 2013
fees collected are allocated towards underwriting the event cost.
Any monies collected that exceed the underwriting amount contribute to the
Tuition Assistance Program Fund.
*General Registration extended to April 14,
Registration is open until the day of the event. To ensure receipt of a T-shirt, early registration is highly recommended. We will not be able to guarantee a T-shirt for any registration after April 14th. Thank you for your understanding!
Ways to Participate
Fundraise and Walk
- Register and pay the registration fee, commit to raising $500 by April 28th, and walk together with the USM community.
- Enjoy the SpiritWalk festivities and receive a SpiritWalk T-shirt on the day of the event.
- Register and pay the registration fee, commit to raising $500 by April 28th and allow someone to walk in Spirit for you.
- Your SpiritWalker will enjoy festivities and receive a SpiritWalk T-shirt on the day of the event.
- Any amount will help support future students to participate in USM
- Would you like to volunteer at SpiritWalk? A limited number of volunteer positions are available. If you feel called
to be of service, please send your intentions to email@example.com, and a SpiritWalk team
member will contact you with details.
- Volunteers are needed to assist with supply pickup, event staging, parking, registration, KidWalk, breakdown and clean-up.
- Receive a SpiritWalk T-shirt on the day of the event, as a token of our appreciation.
Include Your Family and Friends
SpiritWalkers! Do you want your non-USM Friends and Family to walk with you? They Can!
- Have your "Support Team" walk with you and the USM community at SpiritWalk.
you'd like to have your friends and family walk with you, just
fundraise an additional $250 per guest walker ($100 for KidWalk) in addition to the your
- Your guest can enjoy the hike and festivities, and also receives a SpiritWalk T-shirt.
- Kids between 5 and 12 have the fun option to participate in KidWalk!
Fundraising Details, Tips and Support
Need assistance in reaching your goal?
Visit the Fundraising Info Page for fundraising guides, sample letters, and inspiration to support you in reaching your goal.
Special Online Features for SpiritWalkers
Once you register, you will have the opportunity to create your own custom fundraising page. There you can post your own personal fundraising message, add pictures, links and videos. Easily share your fundraising message through email and social media links.