The Day of The Event
What to Expect
- A pre-hike gathering at the Ray Miller Trailhead in Point Mugu State Park.
- A seven mile hiking experience through the beautiful Santa Monica mountains.
- A base camp afterparty complete with delicious food and uplifting music.
- An opportunity to experience relaxation and healing at the Nurturing Tent.
heart-felt joy of sharing the day with friends and family in service
to helping raise funds for the USM Tuition Assistance Fund!
- Visit the Event Details page for more details about getting there, what to bring, and the festivities.
Ways to Participate
Fundraise and Walk
- Register and pay the registration fee, commit to raising $500 by April 28th, and walk together with the USM community.
- Register and pay the registration fee, commit to raising $500 by April 28th, and walk in SpiritWalk Global Walk in any location of your choice.
- Register and pay the registration fee, commit to raising $500 by April 28th, and allow someone to walk in Spirit for you.
- Any amount will help support future students to participate in USM!
- Would you like to volunteer at SpiritWalk? A limited number of volunteer positions are available. If you feel called
to be of service, please send your intentions to email@example.com, and a SpiritWalk team
member will contact you with details.
Include Your Family and Friends
SpiritWalkers! Do you want your non-USM Friends and Family to walk with you? They Can!
- Have your "Support Team" walk with you and the USM community at SpiritWalk.
you'd like to have your friends and family walk with you, just
fundraise an additional $250 per guest walker ($100 for KidWalk) in addition to the your
- Kids between 5 and 12 have the fun option to participate in KidWalk!